My photo
I love to write, but have been hijacked to the Facebook world--HELP!!!! Since I've been spending most of my time between FB and Ancestry.com, my poor blog has been neglected. I'll try to get back into this eventually... *****PS The blog list is at the bottom of the blog*****

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Still On the Road...

Just dropped in to say, Hi! now that my laptop and I have been reunited and internet service is available. It's a damp, overcast day here in
Woodinville, WA, but I hear it will be a beautiful day, later. That's okay. I learned from living here in the Northwest 17 years (81-98) that more often than not there will be clouds and/or rain, so if you have a sunny day, it's a major blessing that you enjoy for all it's worth...
PS Picture taken at the Highland Games in Edinburgh with my sweet mama (81) while enjoying tea and scones...

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Hope you are having a wonderful day in your traveling and visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute you both look in your tartans!!! I can't wait to see your pictures and hear about your trip!!!

    xoxo Cori

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful picture of you and your mom. She looks wonderful for 81, or for any age! My guess is that she is a very active person, yet.

    I have never been to Scotland, but would certainly enjoy that. My husband and I dabbled in Scottish country dancing for a while, and do enjoy our bagpipe music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. I'm sure you'll be full of great stories when you return.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your witty comments! I love to hear from you...